Really Brad Pitt? Did you Know he was?
Found this very interesting NY times Article by Jennifer Aniston’s former bedmate. Wonder if she want a hit again with him now that he is available? Getting the “D” from Angelina. Everyone gets the D in the movie industry, no shocker here. That is why I did a google search on the subject and found this great short read! He was never on my hot list. I am a daytime soapy Y&R 32,000 posts ( just hit it this week) live blogger’s Soapcentral aspiring soap scribe. Lots of real talent comes through the daytime reels. Some of the characters do make it to the prime time scene. We just had celebratory of our 11,000 episode. I wonder what other TV drama has those number but getting off track here. I dislike Brad Pitt. So this is good stuff to read. Also, I dislike watching movies unless I am learning something. I critique it too much to enjoy it. I really do not go there viewing movies. Longer than one hour is way to much for me to handle. Been is show business as a professional dancer, I have seen way too much. But I will give this a shot. Only giving the first sentence of his five of his blog post, You can click the entire photo for the entire article. My comments are in a ( ) after the 1-5 did you know.
1. Brad Pitt is a plant murderer. ( I assume he is lazy, wants to have living things around him but is too self-absorbed in his own ego.)
2. Brad Pitt knows money can’t buy happiness. (How are they going to split the $400 million, via Internationale Business Times.)
3. Brad Pitt is very aware of your opinion of celebrity opinions ( that isn’t a shocker)
4. Brad Pitt and I agree about Mel Gibson ( “If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone. John 8)
5. Brad Pitt’s “I’m getting old” joke is better than yours. ( Keep up with that Plastic surgery like the rest of Hollywood, you will never look old, you just will not have facial expressions)