Storm devastated Staten Islanders feel forgotten after Hurricane Sandy.
Storm Devastated Staten Islanders Feel Forgotten Hurricane Sandy
November 3, 2012 by spellbound84
Posted in News by Donna | Tagged borough, feel, feel forgotten, forgotten, forgotten borough, Hurricane Sandy, New York, New York City, New York City’s Forgotten Borough, Sandy, Staten Island, Staten Island Sandy, Staten Islanders, Verrazano-Narrows Bridge | 8 Comments
Sidewalks Chalk Recent Posts
- 2012 2012 Summer Olympics a ad and BarackObama Barack Obama Benghazi Bible Chris Christie Christ Christianity Colorado Dance Democratic DNC election 2012 Faith Florida for God GOP Hillary Clinton Hillary Rodham Clinton Holy Spirit Hurricane Sandy in Israel Jesus Jesus Christ Joe Biden Libya London Lord Love Major League Baseball Michelle Obama Mitt Romney MLB music Muslim National New Jersey New York New York City NFL Obama of Olympic Olympic Games PA Paul Ryan Philadelphia Philadelphia Phillies Philly Prayer President Psalm Religion Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality Republican Republican National Committee Republicans RNC Romney Sandy scripture South Jersey the Twitter United States usa video White House
- In Martha's Vineyard? Pick up an 'I vacationed with Obama' t-shirt! [photo] bit.ly/1ttKvP4 15 minutes ago
- 'To the rescue!': AP reports 'Obama taking less vacation,' spending less time away from White House bit.ly/1p26jff 18 minutes ago
- 'This meme is just freaking absurd': Code Pink's Medea Benjamin ruins #HandsUpFriday bit.ly/1p02XPH 58 minutes ago
- 'Just keeps winning'! Rick Perry's PAC strikes gold with mugshot t-shirts [photos] bit.ly/1oibBTF 1 hour ago
- Even Cher calls ISIS 'major threat to safety of USA' bit.ly/1p22sPe 2 hours ago
- What Voice Do You Listen? Genesis 3:1-5 August 19, 2014What Voice Do You Listen ? Genesis 3:1-5 Genesis 3:1-5 (ESV) He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” 2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, 3 but God said, ‘You shall […]
- Guardian Angels With the Grace of God: Matthew 18:10 August 17, 2014Guardian Angels With The Grace of God: Matthew 18:10. Matthew 18:10 “Beware that you don’t look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly Father. Angels that are swift as wind, rapidly doing Gods will, ministering judgment for God. […]
- The Simple Path August 14, 2014The Simple Path The fruit of Silence is prayer. The fruit of Prayer is faith. The fruit of Faith is love. The fruit of Love is service. The fruit of Service is peace. -Mother Teresa
- “Wildwoods by the Sea” circa 1959 State of New Jersey Travelogue July 14, 2014“Wildwoods by the Sea” circa 1959 State of New Jersey Travelogue. Neat video I came across. I vacation a bit up north to Long Beach Island. No boardwalk there, just clean sand and crystal clear water.
- What Voice Do You Listen? Genesis 3:1-5 August 19, 2014