Storm devastated Staten Islanders feel forgotten after Hurricane Sandy.
Storm Devastated Staten Islanders Feel Forgotten Hurricane Sandy
November 3, 2012 by spellbound84
Posted in News by Donna | Tagged borough, feel, feel forgotten, forgotten, forgotten borough, Hurricane Sandy, New York, New York City, New York City’s Forgotten Borough, Sandy, Staten Island, Staten Island Sandy, Staten Islanders, Verrazano-Narrows Bridge | 8 Comments
Sidewalks Chalk Recent Posts
- 2012 2012 Summer Olympics a ad and BarackObama Barack Obama Benghazi Bible Chris Christie Christ Christianity Colorado Dance Democratic DNC election 2012 Faith Florida for God GOP Hillary Clinton Hillary Rodham Clinton Holy Spirit Hurricane Sandy in Israel Jesus Jesus Christ Joe Biden Libya London Lord Love Major League Baseball Michelle Obama Mitt Romney MLB music Muslim National New Jersey New York New York City NFL Obama of Olympic Olympic Games PA Paul Ryan Philadelphia Philadelphia Phillies Philly Prayer President Psalm Religion Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality Republican Republican National Committee Republicans RNC Romney Sandy scripture South Jersey the Twitter United States usa video White House
- IMAO_: 1987's 'Robocop' had a 'pretty optimistic' view of Detroit's future bit.ly/Ul87Za 4 hours ago
- Sandra Fluke still denouncing 'dangerous' Hobby Lobby decision bit.ly/1o32RVS 5 hours ago
- EPA Water account tweets achievement in 'Kim Kardashian' iPhone game bit.ly/1n7xKZ3 5 hours ago
- Code Pink trades vagina costume for Bible to protest CUFI [photo] bit.ly/1sHYjqI 6 hours ago
- Roger Simon: Perry sending National Guard to 'shoot small children' bit.ly/1rlG9cx 6 hours ago
- “Wildwoods by the Sea” circa 1959 State of New Jersey Travelogue July 14, 2014“Wildwoods by the Sea” circa 1959 State of New Jersey Travelogue. Neat video I came across. I vacation a bit up north to Long Beach Island. No boardwalk there, just clean sand and crystal clear water.
- A Kitten, Purring July 5, 2014A Kitten, Purring. I always go to animal videos for feel good moments.
- Happy 4th of July from Philly July 4, 2014Happy 4th of July from Philly. God Bless America. Wawa Welcome America! Festival: The complete guide to the Fourth
- Knowledge June 22, 2014Knowledge So what will define greatness for your generation? I believe it is to use the knowledge that you have earned here to find ways, not only to connect to computers, but to connect people; not only to bridge gaps in science, but to bridge gaps between cultures; not only to use numbers […]
- “Wildwoods by the Sea” circa 1959 State of New Jersey Travelogue July 14, 2014