Storm devastated Staten Islanders feel forgotten after Hurricane Sandy.
Storm Devastated Staten Islanders Feel Forgotten Hurricane Sandy
November 3, 2012 by spellbound84
Posted in News by Donna | Tagged borough, feel, feel forgotten, forgotten, forgotten borough, Hurricane Sandy, New York, New York City, New York City’s Forgotten Borough, Sandy, Staten Island, Staten Island Sandy, Staten Islanders, Verrazano-Narrows Bridge | 8 Comments
Sidewalks Chalk Recent Posts
- 2012 2012 Summer Olympics 2014 a ad and Barack Obama BarackObama Benghazi Bible Chris Christie Christ Christianity Colorado Dance Democratic DNC election 2012 Faith Florida for God GOP Hillary Clinton Hillary Rodham Clinton Holy Spirit Hurricane Sandy in Israel Jesus Jesus Christ Joe Biden Libya London Lord Love Major League Baseball Michelle Obama Mitt Romney MLB music Muslim National New Jersey New York New York City NFL Obama of Olympic Olympic Games PA Paul Ryan Philadelphia Philadelphia Phillies Philly Prayer President Psalm Religion Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality Republican Republican National Committee Republicans RNC Romney Sandy scripture the Twitter United States usa video White House
- Jealous much? Reporter envious of armed convict's easy access to president bit.ly/1pEFj61 1 hour ago
- Tom Morello rages against Seattle restaurant for not treating him like a VIP bit.ly/1Bz2GVk 1 hour ago
- Thanks to @OhioCoastie for bringing this facepalm-worthy CDC tweet to our attention! ==> twitchy.com/2014/09/30/yee… 1 hour ago
- ICYMI ==> Fence jumpers, beware! MAD Magazine has sneak peek at WH’s ‘deadly new security system’ [Photoshop] twitchy.com/2014/09/30/fen… 1 hour ago
- Yeesh! The CDC is a strong contender for 'Most Badly-Timed Tweet of 2014' bit.ly/1rrAPq2 1 hour ago
- Chase ( Rick ) Utley Orders A Hoagie At Tony Luke’s September 30, 2014Chase ( Rick ) Utley Orders A Hoagie At Tony Luke’s. You cannot fool the Phillie fans Chase, especially the female ones. BTW, you should eat some more and full into those jeans. Nah, Just stay the way you are Chase, Hot. Via Crossing Broad
- National Coffee Day 2014 September 29, 2014National Coffee Day 2014. I am a Starbuck’s drinker. I get two lbs. every week for my household. Then, make it every morning for that pick me up. National Coffee Day! Here’s a list of freebies
- Kitten Watches Bird Cartoon September 26, 2014Kitten Watches Bird Cartoon. This teeny kitten is watching a bird cartoon. He tilts his head when he sees the birdies. Just a feel good video at the end of a difficult week.
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Resigns September 25, 2014U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Resigns. Was it getting to hot serving at the pleasure of Hussein Obama? ERIC HOLDER’S CAREER: Scandals, Activism and Race Politics Click link Eric Holder Resigns: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Chase ( Rick ) Utley Orders A Hoagie At Tony Luke’s September 30, 2014